Friday, Oct. 2nd & Saturday, Oct. 3rd, 2015
Located at the Harpoon Brewery:
306 Northern Ave., on Boston’s Waterfront
The first weekend in October is time for our German style Octoberfest, one of the biggest in New England. Come enjoy fresh Harpoon Octoberfest beer, German food, and German Oompah music. Ja!
All About Harpoon Octoberfest:
- Octoberfest in Boston was the very first festival we threw here at the brewery back in 1990. More than two decades and thousands of oompah songs later, Harpoon Octoberfest has become a beloved New England fall celebration – and this year, we celebrate it’s 26 anniversary! Join us October 2-3 to celebrate with fall Harpoon beers, bratwursts, chicken dancing and German chocolate cake-eating contests. We’ll be toasting to 26 years of Octoberfest while oompah music takes over South Boston. We hope you and your friends will join us to celebrate!
•A wide selection of fall Harpoon beer, including IPA, Octoberfest, and UFO Pumpkin
•Plenty of German food sold by a local guest restaurant
•The best Chicken Dancing this side of the Alps and the famous keg bowling game
•Three stages of music including New England’s premiere German Oompah bands
•Tickets are not sold in advance. Please pay entry fee at the door. Must be 21+ and have proper I.D.
Get all the details and information here Harpoon Brewery Octoberfest
- Harpoon St. Patrick’s Festival Boston
- Boston Fall Wine Fest 2010
- Irish Festival 2010
- Fall WineFest 2009 – Boston Event Guide
- Extreme Beer Fest Boston 2014